- The Coalition Web site does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We would only obtain this type of information if you supply it by sending us an e-mail.
- All personal information created, held or collected by the Coalition complies with Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- Information on individual visitors is used by the Coalition employees, to respond to your request or to ensure the security of this system. We do not use the information to create individual profiles, nor do we disclose this information to anyone outside of the Coalition.Questions or comments regarding this policy, or the administration of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) may be directed to the Coalition:
Links to Web sites not under the control of the Coalition are provided solely for the convenience of users. The Coalition is not responsible for the accuracy, currency or the reliability of the content. the Coalition does not offer any guarantee in that regard and is not responsible for the information found through these links, nor does it endorse the sites and their contents.
Users should be aware that information offered by non-Coalition sites may be available only in the language(s) used by the sites in question.
Copyright / Permission to Reproduce
Materials on this Web site were produced and/or compiled by the Coalition for the purpose of providing direct access to information about the programs and services offered by the Coalition. The material on this site is covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Canadian laws, policies, regulations and international agreements. Such provisions serve to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit reproduction of materials without written permission.
Information on this site has been posted with the intent that it be readily available for personal and public non-commercial use and may be reproduced, in part or in whole and by any means, without charge or further permission from the Coalition. We ask only that:
- Users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- The Coalition be identified as the source; and,
- The reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made, in affiliation with or with the endorsement of the Coalition.
Reproduction of multiple copies of materials on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution is prohibited except with written permission from the Coalition.
Some of the materials and graphical elements found on the Coalition’s Web site are subject to copyrights held by other organizations. Some restrictions on the reproduction of materials or graphical elements may apply and it may be necessary to seek permission from the rights holder prior to reproducing the material.To obtain information concerning copyright ownership and restrictions on reproduction on this site, please contact the Coalition.